Places are filling quickly for Kindergarten 2022. Please visit the enrolment page to complete your online enrolment.
Kindergarten Orientation is an important part of a successful start to primary school. Dobroyd Point Public School supports this transition by holding a series of orientation events. Please see the school calendar for upcoming orientation dates in Term 4.
Going to Primary School
- Starting school - Your child can start Kindergarten at the beginning of the school year if they turn five on or before 31 July in that year.
- Getting ready for school - a guide for parents of a child with disability
- Ready for school checklist
- A Special Place - This children's picture book is written for you to read with your child starting Kindergarten.
- School A to Z organiser
- Preparing for Kindergarten.
- School A to Z resources
Best Start Kindergarten Assessment
- A guide for parents on the Best Start: Literacy assessment including what students do during the assessment and the kinds of tasks involved.
- A guide for parents on the Best Start: Numeracy assessment including what students do during the assessment and the kinds of tasks involved.