Dobroyd Point Public School

The school among the trees

Telephone02 9797 8249


Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. The School Finder shows our local enrolment area. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol 

Contact us when you’re ready to enrol your child in our school. You may need to attend an interview with the principal. There you can discuss any medical conditions or other special circumstances before your child starts school. We may also complete a risk assessment on the enrolment.

For more information, visit primary school enrolment.

Download an application to enrol (PDF 5.9MB).

The application form must be completed in English. However, a translated application to enrol may help you to fill out the form in English.

Non-local enrolments

As outlined in the department’s enrolment policy, our school may accept enrolments from outside our local enrolment area if places are available.

We will assess applications for non-local enrolment on a case-by-case basis.

The following documentation is required for enrolment of your child at Dobroyd Point Public School.

All documents need to be originals

Please provide on enrolment the following documents: 

  • Council Land Rates or Rental Agreement.
  • 1  Utility bill, e.g. gas, telephone, electricity, internet, or home insurance.
  • Child's Birth Certificate or Passport.
  • Immunisation Certificate.
  • Family Law or other relevant court orders (if applicable)

Along with the enrolment form, please print off and complete the Permission to publish note and the Scripture / Ethics note.

Enrolment Form

Permission to publish note (PDF 198KB)

Scripture / Ethics note (PDF 67KB)

Enrolment forms will not be accepted if all documents are not provided.


Temporary visas and international students

For information about eligibility and forms to complete, visit the Temporary Residents Program.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.